Dating a Thai woman can be a wonderfully satisfying experience, but there are several key tips to follow if you plan on going out with a Thai woman.
Table of Contents
Plan your date
Even if this is your first trip to Thailand, take charge of the date from the beginning. Don’t make the mistake of asking the woman to plan your date together because this will start the relationship with the woman being in charge instead of you.
You are also more likely to impress your date if you take the time to plan out when and where you are going to go and the mode of transportation to get there.
Make the right first impression
Don’t give the wrong impression that you are rich by taking the Thai woman someplace very expensive. Even though you might actually be wealthy, you don’t want your first date to focus on your finances. Keep it low key and go someplace moderately priced that you will both enjoy.
You also don’t want to spend huge sums of money on someone you really don’t know. So make a plan to go someplace inexpensive as a smart way to get to know your date better and for her to get to know you without being influenced by the amount of money you are spending on the date.
Focus on the things you like about Thailand, its people, food and customs in your conversation with your date, even if you have valid complaints about things you have experienced in this country.
Keep the conversation focused on the present
Even though your date may ask about previous relationships and past wives and girlfriends, never speak ill of other women you have been involved with because this reflects badly on your judgment.
If asked why a relationship ended, a good answer is that the two of you had different goals or things changed over time.
- The most popular Asian dating apps 2021
- The best Japanese dating sites: The Complete Guide
- Korean Dating Culture: A guide for men
- Japanese dating culture: Facts & Stereotypes
- Indonesian Dating Culture: A guide for men looking for love
- How to Find A Reliable Asian Dating Site?
- Dating Japanese girl: What to expect?
- Asian dating sites in USA: All facts you need to know
- Asian dating culture: All facts you need to know
- The best Thai dating sites: The Complete Guide
- The best Filipino dating sites: The Complete Guide
- Thai women vs Filipina women: What is the difference?
- Thai dating scams: Types, Facts & Ways to Spot
- Filipino Dating Scams: All The Facts You Need to Know
- Filipino dating culture: The Ultimate Guide
- Are You Ready Going on a Romantic Tour to Asia?
- Asian romance scam: The basic information to know
- Tips How to Recognize Professional Asian Pro-daters
Don’t allow a third party to accompany you
Don’t allow a third party to accompany you on a date, even if the woman asks if she can be accompanied by a friend or chaperone. If she doesn’t feel secure going on a date at night, meet sometime during the day in a busy place like a restaurant or coffee shop.
Your date with a Thai woman offers you the perfect opportunity to ask questions about her hopes, goals, dreams and favorite things. This will help you to evaluate her potential for a second date or even her desirability as a girlfriend.