In an interview for his television show, ” Louis Theroux’s Weird Weekends,” Justin interviews a British man and his Thai bride shortly before their wedding in Thailand. He meets them at their hotel to interview them about their wedding, and how they were able to find happiness with each other so quickly.
Table of Contents
Wedding like a fairytale
Justin meets with the couple, and asks them how the entire process has been going. The groom states that the whole process has been like a “fairytale”. Their wedding was a very active, two day affair. When asked how they met, the groom said that they would talk on the phone for three hours a day. The bride asked him if he would make her happy, to which he said he would
She also asked if he liked her, and if he could love her. He answered yes to all of those questions. They both went through their list of questions, and once they decided that they were right for each other, they made the decision to marry right away.
- The most popular Asian dating apps 2021
- The best Japanese dating sites: The Complete Guide
- Korean Dating Culture: A guide for men
- Japanese dating culture: Facts & Stereotypes
- Indonesian Dating Culture: A guide for men looking for love
- How to Find A Reliable Asian Dating Site?
- Dating Japanese girl: What to expect?
- Asian dating sites in USA: All facts you need to know
- Asian dating culture: All facts you need to know
- The best Thai dating sites: The Complete Guide
- The best Filipino dating sites: The Complete Guide
- Thai women vs Filipina women: What is the difference?
- Thai dating scams: Types, Facts & Ways to Spot
- Filipino Dating Scams: All The Facts You Need to Know
- Filipino dating culture: The Ultimate Guide
- Are You Ready Going on a Romantic Tour to Asia?
- Asian romance scam: The basic information to know
- Tips How to Recognize Professional Asian Pro-daters
They shocked their family
Their family members were shocked, thinking it must have been the shortest engagement of all time. Justin asked if the engagement were perhaps too quick. The groom responded, that when you see something so beautiful and wonderful, that you don’t let it go, or someone else will swoop in and pick her up. He also stated that they had chemistry with each other, and a meeting of the minds.
Is a quick happiness long lasting?
Next, Justin interviews the new bride by herself. When asked what she sees in her groom, she says that she had found a good friend, and someone to take care of her. He told her that he was not a rich man, and she said she did not need one because she already had a car and her own house. She felt that he was very honest.
The husband then interrupts the interview with a lit candle, and makes yet another declaration of love, and undying devotion to his new bride. Justin then feels that it is time for him to leave, and muses later that they seemingly have found happiness, but who knows how long it will last.